LECLAIREUR respects the privacy rights of visitors to the Site and recognizes the importance of protecting the data collected about them and ensures this data the best level of protection with regard in particular to the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 and of the European Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
This policy informs users of the site of the way in which their personal data processed via the Site or the newsletter is protected.
This Policy may be modified, supplemented or updated. The User's Personal Data will always be processed in accordance with the Policy in force at the time of their collection, unless an imperative legal requirement were to provide otherwise and would be retroactive.
This Policy is an integral part of the General Conditions of Use of the Site. In case of contradiction between their terms, it prevails over these General Conditions
For any additional information relating to the protection of personal data, Users can consult the website of the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (hereinafter the "CNIL") at the following address: www.cnil.fr.
2. What is the identity of the data controller?
The data controller for the personal data collected is:
Simplified joint stock company with capital of € 630,000
Having its registered office at 29 bis rue des Francs Bourgeois - 75004 Paris
Registered under number 318 149 010 RCS Paris
Publishing Director: Michael Hadida, President
3. What personal data is collected as part of the Services?
LECLAIREUR collects personal data when you subscribe to the Newsletter, create an account on our Site or proceed to a chat or the creation of a basket or interact with us in any other way, in particular via social networks or by clicking on one of our advertisements on a third-party site, make a request for information, send us a comment, comment on articles presented by our services, you go to an event organized by us or one of our partners, you register one of our special offers, take part in a study.
The information concerning you thus collected is essential to respond to your requests and is intended exclusively for LECLAIREUR, its subsidiaries for the purposes of surveys, analyzes, institutional communications or, if you agree, commercial proposals. .
The information we collect and hold about you may include:
- Your civility
- your name,
- Your email address
- your landline and / or mobile phone numbers,
- your postal address,
- your IP address,
- your search criteria and / or purchasing preferences,
- your answers to study and survey panels,
- the type of Internet browser used,
- the hours of access to our site and the duration of your visits, the referrer URL (the site from which you joined our Site)
- cellular identifiers, namely the unique identifiers of the telecommunications towers activated by your mobile phone when you use geo-located services from your mobile phone or tablet and any other location information (GPS coordinates for example)
- photographs and other content that you share with us using our services,
- your date of birth,
- your passwords, answers to security questions.
LECLAIREUR is also likely to obtain information obtained automatically but which cannot, under any circumstances, be associated with a person. This information concerns the type of internet browser you are using, the system of your computer and the name of the domain through which you accessed our site.
We may monitor or record the calls we receive from you or that we make to you for the purpose of quality control of our services and training.
The personal information collected is confidential and kept by LECLAIREUR, its subsidiaries and the members of its sales network.
4. Why are these personal data collected and on what basis?
The personal information you give us will be used in strict accordance with data privacy laws and for the purposes described in this policy, on the data entry forms you complete, in any relevant terms and conditions or on all pages. or emails with links to these data entry forms.
Your data will mainly be used for:
Management of customer account, shopping cart and orders
- Execution of the contract
- Management of payment and credit transactions
- Management of delivery operations
- Management of customer relations, follow-up of after-sales service orders, product returns and refunds
- Fight against fraud during the payment of the order and management of unpaid bills after order
- Customer statistics, analysis, selection and segmentation operations in order to improve customer knowledge
- Recording of exchanges between customer service and customer by phone or email
Improve the quality of service
- Customer satisfaction management (customer reviews)
- Sending targeted commercial offers by email, mobile notifications, on social networks, on other websites or any other medium
- Personalization of sites and applications according to the affinities of the User
- Attendance measurement
- Provision of sharing tools on social networks
Sharing information with business partners
5. Who are the personal data communicated to?
This information will also be used to offer you personalized marketing communications by telephone, mail, e-mail, SMS or by any other means (electronic or otherwise), which you expressly agree.
We may occasionally employ third party business partners to collect personal data on our behalf.
We may communicate your information to one or more of the following organizations: (i) data processing companies, direct mail companies or any other third party service providers working on behalf of the Group; (ii) regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement agencies to meet legal obligations; (iii) court officials, ministerial officers and bodies responsible for debt collection.
We collect site traffic information and other business information that we may pass on to third parties, but this information does not include details that can identify you personally.
6. Are personal data transferred outside of the European Union?
LECLAIREUR does not currently transfer the User's personal data to countries located outside the European Economic Area.
In the event that LECALAIREUR or one of its subcontractors would be required to make a transfer to a country which is not part of the European Economic Area, or which does not offer the same degree of protection as the country of residence of the User, LECLAIREUR undertakes:
- either to obtain the consent of its Users to share their personal data with these subcontractors,
- either to conclude data transfer contracts complying at least with the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission,
- or to ensure that any American subcontractors are companies that have joined the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and registered as such with the US administration. LECLAIREUR will also do its utmost to enforce these guarantees on its trusted business partners.
7. By what means are Users likely to be contacted?
Depending on the choices made during registration, the User may receive communications from LECLAIREUR by electronic means (email and sms).
If the User does not wish to receive the information, he can oppose the sending by indicating it at any time in his customer account or via the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose in all LECLAIREUR electronic communications (For more information regarding your rights, please refer to the section “How Users can exercise their rights?”).
8. What is the retention period for personal data?
The User's personal data is kept for a period of five years from the last contact. The personal data necessary for compliance with a legal or contractual obligation are kept and / or archived in accordance with the provisions in force (in particular but not exclusively those provided for by the Commercial Code, the Civil Code or the Consumer Code).
9. How are personal data protected?
LECLAIREUR uses various technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of User data and takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security of this data against loss, alteration or misuse.
As such, LECLAIREUR takes all useful precautions, with regard to the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing, in order to preserve the security of the data and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or unauthorized third parties have access to it (physical protection of premises, authentication procedures with personal and secure access via confidential identifiers and passwords, logging of connections, encryption of certain data, etc.).
During their retention period, the user's personal data is stored on secure servers located in France and only accessible to a limited number of people.
When registering on the Site and opening an account, the User must choose a password which is strictly personal and confidential. The User alone assumes the responsibility of preserving the confidentiality of this password, the use of which allows access to his personal account and to the personal data he provided when registering or subsequently. The User is also informed that access to his account will be blocked after XXX unsuccessful connection attempts.
LECLAIREUR, data controller, has the obligation to notify personal data breaches to the CNIL within 72 hours of becoming aware of them if the breach in question is likely to create a risk for the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned. . A personal data breach is a breach of security resulting, accidentally or unlawfully, in the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized access to such data.
LECLAIREUR undertakes to document any personal data breach, indicating the facts concerning the personal data breach, its effects and the measures taken to remedy it.
10. What about cookies?
When you visit our Site, we may place a cookie on your computer to collect data relating to your use of our online services. A cookie is a small block of data sent to your browser by a web server stored on your computer's hard drive and to which we can access during your next visits to our Site. The cookie does not allow us to identify you personally.
The User is presumed to have given his consent:
• by clicking on the "X" icon on the information banner visible when connecting to the Site for the first time;
• by continuing to browse, that is to say when the User has clicked on an element of the Site (image, link, "search" button, etc.) or has gone to another page of the Site.
If the User accepts the recording of cookies in his terminal via his browser software, the cookies integrated into the pages and content he has consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of his terminal. They will only be readable by their transmitter. The agreement given by the User is only valid for a period of thirteen (13) months from the first deposit in the equipment of the User's terminal, following the expression of the latter's consent.
You can of course oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your browser. You will then be warned when a cookie arrives and you can object to its recording by your browser software.
For the management of Cookies and the choices of the User, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the browser's help menu, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of Cookies:
For Internet Explorer ™:
For Safari ™:
For Chrome ™:
For Firefox ™:
For Opera ™:
At any time, the User can choose to express and modify his wishes in terms of Cookies.
You can also delete cookies at any time and individually by referring to the help section of your Internet browser for instructions on locating the file or directory where the cookies are located.
Remember that our online services cannot always control which third-party cookies are stored on your machine when you use our online services; setting your cookie preferences will have no effect on third-party cookies stored on your machine. Therefore, you must manage these cookies directly with the relevant third party.
Remember that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may no longer be able to access certain parts or features of our Site.
For more information on how cookies work, how to manage and delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium website (for information on third-party cookies, visit http: //www.youronlinechoices .com /).
11. What are the rights of Users over their personal data?
In accordance with the amended Data Protection Act and the European regulations in force, and under the conditions specified by the provisions of the GDPR, the User benefits from the personal data concerning him:
- A right of access which allows him to obtain from LECLAIREUR the communication of personal data concerning him,
- A right of rectification which allows him, if necessary, to rectify, complete, update personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date,
- A right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") which allows him to obtain from LECLAIREUR, in certain circumstances and conditions, the erasure or deletion of his personal data.
- A right to limit processing, which allows it, under certain conditions, to prohibit LECLAIREUR from using and processing its data for a certain time so that verification can take place (verify the accuracy of the data personal data, check whether the legitimate reasons given by the person prevail over those of the data controller in the event of a request for opposition, etc.).
- A right to data portability allowing the User, under the conditions of Article 20 of the GDPR, to retrieve the data he has provided in an easily reusable form, and, if necessary, to transfer them then to a third party.
- A right of opposition in certain circumstances and conditions, except in matters of commercial prospecting and commercial segmentation by LECLAIREUR (this right can then be exercised without having to justify a legitimate reason), that the data personal data are processed.
- The right to define directives relating to the fate of this data after his death. In the absence of instructions or otherwise stated in said directives, the heirs of the data subject may after his death exercise rights over the personal data of the deceased.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: any complaint on the applicable data protection legislation can be brought before the CNIL: www.cnil.fr.
12. How can Users exercise their right?
Access or rectification: The User has access to all personal data concerning him by identifying himself on the site and by consulting the “My personal information” section under “My account”.
The User can thus correct himself at any time, his personal data by identifying himself on the site.
Unsubscribe from the newsletter: The User can also, at any time, unsubscribe from the newsletter subscription, carried out automatically when registering on the site, by clicking on the unsubscribe link available in each newsletter or by logging in to the site in the "My account" section
Stopping targeted advertising or commercial segmentation:
• By electronic means: The User can object at any time to receiving commercial offers by electronic means by clicking on the unsubscribe link available in each mailing or by going to his personal space in the "My personal information" section. .
• The User may also object at any time to being the subject of commercial segmentation (on the basis of his profession in particular) by email to the following address: email@example.com.
• By telephone: In accordance with article L.121-34 of the Consumer Code, the User has the possibility of registering for free on a list of opposition to canvassing by telephone such as Bloctel www.bloctel.gouv. Fr.
Opposition to the transfer of my data: The User has the possibility to withdraw at any time his consent to the transfer of his data to trusted partners by going to his personal space in the section "My personal information then" My subscriptions "or by not checking the box when registering.
For all other requests:
In accordance with the European regulations in force, the User can exercise his rights, by accompanying his request with a double-sided copy of his identity card bearing his signature:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: LECLAIREUR, 29 bis rue des Francs Bourgeois - 75004 Paris - Customer Service